We are the one and only stop for all of your marketing needs. Fast and affordable Screen Printed or Embroidered Custom Apparel, Promotional Items and Graphic Design Services. Browse our items!
- Screen-Printing – Screen Printing is the process of pushing ink through a mesh screen custom designed with your logo then cured at a high temp creating beautiful t-shirts, hats and more. Screen printing is the best option for all types of logos from one color tees to vibrant multi-colored designs.
- *NEW!!* DTG Printing (Direct to Garment) – A process of printing on textiles using specialized aqueous inkjet technology. DTG printers typically have a platen designed to hold the garment in a fixed position, and the printer inks are jetted or sprayed onto the textile by the print head. Since this is a digital process the print is sharper and has a higher resolution, or DPI, than traditional printing methods such as screen printing.
- *NEW!!* DTF Printing (Direct to Film) – A process that involves printing a design onto a special film and then transferring it to a fabric or garment using a heat press. DTF printing is a relatively new printing technique, but it has quickly become popular due to its versatility and high-quality results. If you are looking for a high-quality and versatile printing solution, then DTF printing is a great option.
- Embroidery – Embroidery is a process in which we stitch your logo onto a garment using computerized embroidery machinery. This process uses needle and thread, so the artwork is limited to solid designs. Though we can use many different colors in your design, we cannot reproduce any type of shading or half-toning.
- Promotional Items – Promotional merchandise are items branded with a logo or slogan and distributed at little or no cost to promote a brand, corporate identity, or event. Such products, which are often informally called swag, tchotchkes, or freebies, are used in marketing and sales.
- Heat Press Transfers – A heat press Transfer machine works by using heat and pressure to apply the design permanently. Transfers offer the ability to quickly print multi-color designs, including photographs in about 15 minutes.